Select date to apply
Add to Shortlist
This course is ideal if you wishing to work in the leisure industry and would like to study through work-based learning. The Apprenticeship in Leisure Management offers high quality training to meet the Leisure Industry Standards. Whilst at work, you will receive comprehensive practical training designed to develop competence in carrying out relevant real-life leisure tasks that your employer will value. The course is divided into three sections:
· Employment awareness in active leisure and learning
· NVQ Certificate in Leisure Management
· NVQ Diploma in Leisure Management
Course content will be tailored to your needs and may include:
· Understanding how to lead a team in active leisure
· Plan, organise and evaluate active leisure services
· Promote learning and development in active leisure
· Ensure the health, safety, welfare and security of customers and staff in an active leisure environment
· Marketing in active leisure
You will be assessed by practical assessment, workbooks, observations and a portfolio of evidence. You will be visited regularly by an Assessor to check on progression and ensure you are building evidence towards your final qualification.
Successful completion of the course could lead to employment opportunities as a qualified Leisure Centre Manager. You could progress to study a Foundation Degree at Level 4 and 5 within sports coaching, health, fitness and exercise, sports development, sports science or leisure management.
|Course Title||Leisure Management Apprenticeship Level 3|
You need five
I really enjoy studying at Bridgwater & Taunton College. All of my lessons have a friendly atmosphere and my tutors push me to be the best I can be. Studying here has allowed me to gain the qualifications I need to go on to degree level.
Add to Shortlist