Select date to apply
Add to Shortlist
This course provides practical training designed to develop knowledge and competence at carrying out relevant real-life tasks that employers value. This practical course covers a wide range of subjects to give a broad basic knowledge.
The course is divided into three sections:
· Employment awareness in active leisure and learning
· NNQ Certificate in Active Leisure, Learning & Well-being Operational Services
· Certificate in Leisure Operations
Course content will be tailored to the needs of the individual and may include:
· Continued professional development
· Safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults
· Resolve customer service problems
· Providing a facilities reception service
You will be assessed by practical assessment, workbooks, observation and a portfolio of evidence. You will be visited regularly by an Assessor to check progress and ensure that you are building evidence towards your final qualification.
Successful completion of the course could lead to employment opportunities within the industry or progress to a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship. Students may then progress to study a Foundation Degree at Level 4 and 5 within sports coaching, health, fitness & exercise, sports development, sports science and leisure management.
|Course Title||Leisure Operations Apprenticeship Level 2|
You need five
I really enjoy studying at Bridgwater & Taunton College. All of my lessons have a friendly atmosphere and my tutors push me to be the best I can be. Studying here has allowed me to gain the qualifications I need to go on to degree level.
Add to Shortlist