When is GCSE Results Day?
- Thursday 23 August 2018. Your results will be available from 8.30am – 1pm.
Where do I collect my results from?
- Bridgwater & Cannington students: Arts & Media Block, Bridgwater Campus, Bridgwater & Taunton College, Bath Road, Bridgwater, TA6 4PZ
- Taunton students: Reception, Taunton Campus, Bridgwater & Taunton College, Wellington Road, Taunton, TA1 5AX
What happens next?
I’ve done better than expected
- If you had a conditional firm offer you met and exceeded, you might be curious about courses with higher entry requirements
- If so, you can see what’s available on our website, or call 01278 441234.
Things didn’t go to plan
If your results are not what you were expecting, remember there is support available. Contact our guidance team on 01278 441234 or email@example.com in the first instance, and don’t forget to talk to friends and family, they will be able to help you.
- Contact your school about exam reviews and appeals – you’ll need to try to arrange the review as quickly as possible.
- Speak to us, if you’ve just missed out on your grades, we might be able to accept you anyway*, or we can guide you to your next best step.
- Look for course vacancies through our website. You could explore other options like an apprenticeship instead of a full-time course, or just while you reapply for next year.
I can’t pick up my results on Thursday 23 August
If you cannot collect your results from the College on Thursday between 8.30am and 1pm, they will be posted 1st class to your address the same day, with the hope of delivery the next day/after 1-2 working days.
Need to update your address? Contact our Management Information Systems team by emailing MIS-HELPDESK@btc.ac.uk with your full name, date of birth, old address & new address. We will then post your results out to you as soon as possible from 23rd August.
- Read our impartial blog on GCSE Results.
- Read ‘Understanding your grades’ from university.which.uk.
- Read ‘What to expect on GCSE Results Day‘ from The Student Room.
- Read ‘GCSE Results Day Blog‘ from Ofqual – Government webpage.
- Read ‘Retakes and Resits‘ from The Student Room.
Call our helpline – video
*dependant on grades achieved.