- Parents and carers will be allowed to enter the nursery to drop off their child, but must wear a mask at all times. Children will be brought out to parents at the end of the day.
- We are asking parents/carers to adhere to social distancing whilst waiting outside or within the nursery.
- Hand gel dispensers are located throughout the nursery.
- Each room has its own toileting facilities and outdoor areas, so we can easily socially distance from each other whilst keeping all of our children’s favourite activities going.
- Any toys used throughout the day will be disinfected using a suitable spray and/or hot soapy water which is proven to remove coronavirus.
- We will also all be spending as much time as possible in our outdoor areas.
- All staff are having regular lateral flow tests.
- Any person or child who has had a positive PCR test will be asked to self-isolate for the required 10 days.
The list is extensive. If you’d like the full details, please email email@example.com to be provided with our safe operating plan.
Actions for early years and childcare providers during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)