Covid 19 Safety Measures
To protect our children, staff, parents, and carers, we have created several new safety measures.
- Parents and carers will not be allowed to enter the nursery, a staff member will collect your child from the foyer.
- We are asking parents/carers to adhere to social distancing whilst waiting outside nursery.
- Hand gel dispensers are located throughout the nursery.
- We are creating social bubbles in the nursery, once your child is in their room, they will not come into contact with anyone other than their usual staff carers.
- Each room has its own toileting facilities and outdoor areas, so we can easily socially distance from other rooms whilst keeping all of our children’s favourite activities going.
- Any toys used throughout the day will be disinfected using a suitable spray and or hot soapy water which is proven to remove coronavirus. Each bubble will have more staff than required to make sure the strictest hygiene standards are adhered to.
- We will also all be spending as much time as possible in our outdoor areas, each age group has their own garden area.
- All staff are having regular lateral flow tests.
- The list is extensive if you’d like the full details please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be provided with our safe operating plan.