Aimed at school leavers, the content for each T Level has been developed in collaboration with employers and businesses to help you get the skills and knowledge you need to progress to university, highly skilled employment, higher technical qualifications or higher apprenticeships.
Around 80% of your time is spent at College with the remaining 20% at your industry placement. They are made up of core skills, occupational knowledge, English and Maths and an industry placement. Assessment is through a combination of examinations for the core skills and practical skills test for the occupational specialisms.
Along with specialist teaching at BTC, your industry placement is a key part of the programme. Experience with a real employer in a real workplace will allow you to apply the skills and knowledge you learn in the classroom to the job, giving you a taste of the world of work you can expect once you complete your studies.
Why should You do a T Level? (Blog)
T Level Students get iPads as part of Transformative Tech Project (News)
Why Study a T Level? (film) – For Parents
Why Study a T Level (film) – For Students
T Level Courses
Please find more detailed course information and APPLY using the following links:
If you have not achieved the required grades to start a T Level, you could complete a programme designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to progress onto the Level 3 T Level.
More detailed course information about these courses can be found by following the links below:
To find out more, please come along to our next open event which you can pre-register for here
To learn how T Level Transition courses can prepare students for T Levels, watch the following films..
Tuesday 28 March 2023
© 2023 Bridgwater & Taunton College, Bath Road, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 4PZ, United Kingdom | Terms / Privacy / Cookies | Accessibility Made by Wave