The Scholarship offers the following:
- Up to £200 on enrolment at College to help you with costs related to your study and ambition – for example additional books or resources, or visits to universities.
- Specialist audition and interview support to help you prepare for higher education.
- All costs associated with the Performing Arts Academy you join.
- A Performing Arts mentor who will help you to develop your skills and prepare for auditions.
- Two years or more of involvement in performing arts activities outside school/college.
- Successful completion of the Bridgwater & Taunton College Scholarship Application process.
- Ambition, enthusiasm, talent and a capacity for hard work.
The Scholarships is awarded on merit. However, other bursaries are available for students from low income households, which can be claimed in addition to any awards under the scholarship scheme. For more information about financial grants please contact Student Support for details on 01278 441233 or email StudentSupport@btc.ac.uk
Additional terms and conditions may apply. These will be agreed upon the offer of a Scholarship.