Are you looking to learn news skills? Maybe you want to progress in your chosen career? Or maybe you want to enhance your CV or self-development? Bridgwater & Taunton College (BTC) offer a wide variety of Level 2 and Level 3 Distance Learning courses which you can complete from the comfort of your own home, either online or paper-based.
Our Distance Learning courses are aimed at anyone, whatever your individual goals may be. So what’s so special about Distance Learning?
There are many benefits to studying a Distance Learning course, these include;
- Distance Learning is Free – Distance Learning courses at BTC are free to those who are eligible, check out our eligibility criteria here.
- Distance Learning is convenient – You can study your course at anytime, anywhere that best suits you. This includes studying around other commitments such as work. By having control of your own timetable, you can gain a new qualification without having to sacrifice other factors in your personal life.
- Distance Learning is accessible – During your Distance Learning course, you will have access to support from a specialist tutor to ensure you get the best outcome possible.
- Distance Learning is valuable – Our selection of Level 2 and Level 3 courses are nationally recognised and can enhance your chances of progression. Furthermore, from an employer’s perspective, enabling staff to gain new skills allows room for progression and higher levels of staff motivation.
- Distance Learning helps staff meet industry standards – Our courses can help you meet industry standards where appropriate, this includes CPD for those in the Health Care Industry with our range of Health and Social Care and Mental Health courses.
We understand that when studying remotely, it is important to have a strong support network. For this reason, we have a wonderful team who are there to support you throughout every step of your Distance Learning journey.
If you would like to find out more about the Distance Learning courses BTC offer or apply online, please click here.