The Scholarship offers the following:
- Automatic enrolment in to the College’s Honours Academy, which provides specialist tutorial support for high achieving students.
- Specialist additional teaching and support depending on your intended destination.
- £1,000 towards your first year tuition fees at any of the following:
- Cambridge or Oxford University
- Any Russell Group university (visit russellgroup.ac.uk)
- A music conservatoire in the UK (see cukas.ac.uk)
- A medical school in the UK
- Other leading institutions, perhaps specialising in your field of study, at the discretion of the Scholarships Admissions Panel
- A minimum of eight GCSE in the 9 to 5 range including English and Maths, with at least five 9 grades.
- Successful completion of the Bridgwater & Taunton College Scholarship application process.
- Ambition, enthusiasm, talent and a capacity for hard work.
The Scholarships are awarded on merit. However, other bursaries are available for students from low income households, which can be claimed in addition to any awards under the Scholarship scheme. For further information please call Student Support on 01278 441233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional terms and conditions may apply. These will be agreed upon offer of the Scholarship.