What’s on this summer?
10 Week course run on Wednesday evenings, starting 21 April 2021. Enrol online now by clicking here.
- BHS taking for BHS silver challenge awards.
This will run on Wednesday’s evenings through July. 1-hour theory and 1 practical ridden £45 per session.
- Long-reining demonstration – Friday 9 July.
Come along and watch our BHS trained staff in action we will be working a variety of horses with different levels of training.
- Clear round show jumping evenings in August.
Why not brush up on your jumping skills with a few extra sessions in preparation. The horses are ready, how about you?
- BHS stage 2 teach training days.
Practice with our BHS APC’s on our schooled horses.
- Student riding days – Dates TBC
Non- residential riding camp, cost £170.
EARLY RESERVATIONS now being taken for horses.
- Wednesday 7 July (evening) to Friday 9 July.
- Wednesday 28 August (evening) to Friday 30 August.
- 4 group session, to include flat and pole work.
- 2 theory sessions
- 1 rider fitness session
- CEC certificate of attendance