Tuesday – Sunday
- 10am to 3pm* Low season
- 1 October 2021 to 17 December 2021
- 10am to 4pm* High season
- 1 April 2021 to 30 September 2021
*Last entry to the gardens is 1 hour prior to closing.
- £3.95pp Low season (5 January 2021 – 31 March 2021 and 1 October 2021 to 17 December 2021)
- £5.95pp* High season (1 April 2021 to 30 September 2021)
- *Current offer for £5 entry (May 2021)
- Free for under 16
- Free entry for carers when visiting with the person they provide care support for
- Free entry for RHS members
- Plant sales entry is free and does not require purchasing a Walled Gardens entry ticket
- 20% off Walled Gardens entry, Tea Room, Plant Sales and Shop for OAPs on Tuesdays
- 10% off Walled Gardens entry, Tea Room, Plant Sales and Shop for EDF employees (with EDF lanyard)
Special offers and events
To learn about our special offers and events, please click here.
The Walled Garden’s shop sells a variety of products, including bird boxes, crafts, cards and more.
We offer a large selection of herbaceous perennials, shrubs, trees, herbs, succulents and house plants at very competitive prices. All our plants are grown on site by staff, students and volunteers.
Please note, entry to the Plant Sales is free and does not require purchasing an entrance fee to the gardens.
Our Tea Room serves a variety of light bites and refreshments. Drinks include Teas, Coffees, Hot Chocolate, Milkshakes and a selection of soft drinks. Food served includes:
- Pasties and Sausage Rolls
- Jacket potato
- Teacakes, Scones and Cream Teas
- High Tea*
*Please book high teas in advance.