When is A Level Results Day?
- Thursday 16 August 2018. Your results will be available from 8.30am – 1pm
Where do I collect my results from?
- Arts & Media Block, Bridgwater & Taunton College, Bath Road, Bridgwater, TA6 4PZ
Please note: Bath Road is closed from 14 – 16 August, therefore please use the rear entrance into the College on Fairfax Road, Parkway. The Arts & Media building is the first on your left. Google Maps
What happens next?
Congratulations! If you’re going to university, make sure you have your Track sign-in details handy. If you’ve got a place, your confirmation letter should appear in Track five to seven days after your place is confirmed (your letter is not emailed or posted to you).
I’ve done better than expected
- If you had a conditional firm offer you met and exceeded, you might be curious about courses with higher entry requirements
- If so, you can see what’s available on the UCAS Adjustment service.
Things didn’t go to plan
If your results are not what you were expecting, remember there is support available. Contact our guidance team on 01278 441234 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, and don’t forget to talk to friends and family, they will be able to help you.
If you’ve just missed out on your grades, the university or college you’ve applied for might accept you anyway. However, if not;
- Contact us about exam reviews and appeals – you’ll need to try to arrange the review as quickly as possible, call 01278 441234
- Look for course vacancies through University Centre Somerset or the UCAS Clearing service. You could explore other options like a gap year, employment or an apprenticeship instead of Higher Education or just while you reapply for next year.